The Ulaanbaatar city Tourism Department works closely with the Government and with Mayor, private sector of tourism industry and other partners to market and promote Ulaanbaatar city worldwide, to improve the range and quality of visitor facilities and tourism service standards, and enhance the experiences of tourist once they have arrived.
Although it continues to be a challenging period for tourism due to the current economic conditions, we were fortunate to maintain our progress with regard to marketing and promotion of the area.
- Providing visitors to a location with information on the area’s attractions, lodgings, maps and other items relevant to tourism.
- Visitors can get helpful information on the travel, accommodations, tourist attractions and much more at the Tourist Information and Promotion center
- Tourists are offered a variety of travel information in the form of leaflets, brochures, books, and audio-visual presentations.
- They can obtain these materials from the Tourist Information and Promotion center’s Information desk, where well trained specialists with fluent English help tourists find good accommodations, tourist attractions and other information they may want while they are traveling in Capital city.
- To help ensure visitors have a pleasant and convenient journey, the Ulaanbaatar city has arranged the following facilities available at no charge. /All the information free of charge/
- In our training hall avalaible to do a training for professorship, students, and perform an operation by tourism sector.
Location: Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Chingeltei District, Baga Toiruu 15, Ulaanbaatar Business Development Center 1st floor.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Tourist information hotline: 976-70108687